dwdietrecipes.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you are required to provide some information that can be identified using this website, then you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We can change this policy periodically by updating this page. You should check out this page from time to time to be sure you are satisfied with any changes.
What We Collect
We can collect the following information:
- Name and Title of the Work
- Contact Information, Including Email Address
- Demographic Information Such AS Postal Code, Preferences and Interests
- Other Relevant Information for Customer Inquiries and/or offers.
What We do with The Information We Collect
We need this information to understand your needs and provide better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal maintenance.
- We can use the information to improve our products and services.
- We can periodically send promotional emails to new products, special offers, or other information which we think may be interesting using the email address you provided.
- From time to time, we can also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can communicate with you via e-mail, phone, fax or mail. We can use the information to customize the website based on clients’ interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To avoid access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and protect Your online information collected.
A cookie is a small file that requires permission to place it on your computer’s hard disk. Once agreed, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when visiting a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond as a person. The web application can tailor your operations to your needs, if you like and disapprove when collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic logging cookies to identify the pages you are using. This helps us to analyze web traffic data and improve our website to meet customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, so data is removed from the system.
Generally, cookies help us provide you with a better website, allowing us to check what pages you think are useful and which pages are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than what you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can generally change your browser settings to reject cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from making the most use of our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, you should keep in mind that we have no control over this other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You must be careful and observe the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
Check your personal information
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
- Every time you are asked to fill out a form on the site, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have already agreed to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to us or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires it. We may use your personal information to send promotional information to third parties that we believe will interest you if you tell us you want this to happen.
You can request details of personal information which we hold about you under the law on data protection in 1998. A small fee will be paid. If you want a copy of the information contained, write to Alice 4446Way, Union City, CA 94587 ..
If you believe that information concerning you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us or send us an e-mail as soon as possible to the above address. We will quickly fix all information deemed inaccurate.