You might be thinking if there can be many ways to make money online in Australia? We would say your guess should be as ours as there are so many ways you can make money online in Australia. We would be discussing about some ways to make money online in Australia. There are a ton of ways to earn a few extra dollars online (or even more than a few) in Australia, but some requires detailed planning.
Let’s see how many we can talk about in this article:
1. Fiverr.com is a freelance website that connects buyer and sellers of services together. Fiverr is a worldwide community where you can get your expose your skills to the world. You can start to sell for as low as $5 for any gig you want to put up. Fiverr charges 20% of every order that is being purchased from you. Registration ts absolutely free and you have to make sure you abide by rules and regulations
Here’s how you can get started:
1. Sign up for Fiverr here (totally free, all you need is a name and an email address to get started)
2. Login to your email to verify your account.
3. Look around for similar Gigs to know how you can setup yours.
4. Complete tasks/orders and earn money.
So many has been earning a living from providing services on Fiverr. You need to be self-determined as it down to how much time you have to put in, and how efficient you can be at completing tasks. If this sounds good to you, you can sign up on Fiverr and making your first $1 online today!
Here are some Gigs you can consider if you are skilled in any:
1. Building A Website: Web designers are a highly coveted role, with very good rewards. Your skills can be traded via your own website.
If you move at blazing speed, you can design a WordPress website, or build-it sites like Wix and charge clients $120-$300, for something that cost you a fraction of the cost. This is one of the most common ways to make money online because everyone needs a website.
2. Be A Virtual Assistant: If you have great organisational skills and can stay on top of emails, phone calls (technically not online) and run a calendar, you’re good to go. You can start with Gig offer $5-$15 per hour, so with no more than 20 hours of work this week, you’ve got your pay day.
3. Graphic Designing: With great power comes greater pay. Designing web pages, logos, posters, digital magazines and so many other things gets very good returns, all from the comfort of your own home. The competition here is very high so you need to start with cheap deals to break into the market.
4. Find Codes That Need Correcting: This can also be code fixes, if you know your away around malicious codes, html, php programming’s, you’ve got some good skills.
5. Be an Online Tutor: Everybody wants to learn something, but few people can be bothered to get out of the house to do it. If you are great at teaching school kids, you can make a tidy some every few hours. Yourtutor is as well great place to offer your services. It is a highly selective process, but the pay-out would be so good.
6. Copy-writing: Freelance copywriters are required to provide web content, blogs, magazine articles, marketing materials and so many other things. Basically, everything that needs to be written. For this, you can be paid a few dollars an hour, or hundreds of dollars for a task like writing all the content for a start-up website.
There are plenty of websites for you to join, or you can apply to online magazines and marketing companies.
7. Photo Editing: There’s more to your Photoshop skills than pretending you met Beyoncé while skiing. You can offer this as a freelance skill or sell your own photos. Upload your pictures on sites such as Shutterstock and get paid 30% of the price per download. If you’re a budding photographer, this could also be a good way to know what people think of your shots and get clients.
8. Language Tutoring: Are you fluent in a language and are patient? This is a great way to make good use of it. iTalk will provide the platform and you provide the skills and your price.