I have been making broccoli meals using different recipes, so I decided to try another way. This time, I brought something new to my broccoli recipe, and that is beef steak, garlic, raw honey, and coconut aminos.
The meal is incredibly amazing; even you will not believe how tasty this combination works together. The squeeze of the lemon juice enhances up almost every dish, and a little drizzle on the broccoli seals the deal.
This beef and broccoli super easy to prepare since there is absolutely no sautéing, no frying, or even oil splatter of any kind. You just need to throw it all together in the slow cooker, and that’s it. It is quite easy, right?
How to Prepare Keto Slow-Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 5 hours Total Time: 6 hours
Yields: 4 to 6 servings No. of Calories: 430
- 2 pounds flank beef steak
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/ 4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/ 4 cup oyster sauce
- 2/ 3 coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons Steviva Blend – you can choose a sweetener of your choice
- 1/ 2 teaspoon red bell pepper
- 1/ 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 to 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds – to garnish
- In a clean water, wash the broccoli and drain the excess. Cut the cleaned broccoli into small flowerets and slice the florets into tiny bits. You can slice the stalks into long strips. Reserve.
- Cut the flank steaks with grain into around 1 to 2-inches chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the oyster sauce, soy sauce, garlic, beef broth, coconut aminos, and sweetener. Whisk all together until combined well.
- Place the beef into a slow-cooker. Add the sauce mixture and then gently toss to combine. Set the slow-cooker to low. Cover and cook for around 4 to 5 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare red bell pepper and broccoli. Chop the red bell pepper into around 1-inches pieces and slice the broccoli into thin florets.
- When the time is up, add the broccoli mixture and stir to combine. Cover and allow simmer for another 30 to 50 minutes until your preferred crispness.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds for garnish.
- Serve immediately!
There you have it guys, serve and enjoy!